EHIZONE

please login to Ehizone

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

EHIZONE

please login to Ehizone

EHIZONE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EHIZONE

Latest news updates celebrity, learning, teaching, tutorials, religion, business, how to make money online and lot more

I forgot my password

lazada

Keywords

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Complete List Of All Spectranet Data Bundle 4G LTE Devices In Nigeria

Admin
    Admin

Complete List Of All Spectranet Data Bundle 4G LTE Devices In Nigeria Empty Complete List Of All Spectranet Data Bundle 4G LTE Devices In Nigeria

Post by Admin Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:28 pm

Posted by :EHIJOSHUA on 10:58:00 a.m.
    Share it Please
    When I was surfing the internet as I was searching for cheap and reasonable data bundle plans in Nigeria, then and there I saw these and I check whether I could see how other Nigeria's bundle plans works, that's was how I come to know about this, Swift and Spectranet plans for various service providers in this country.
    So I cannot just stop there so I went ahead to look for how to, when to, where to make use of this Spectranet 4G LTE Plans, mostly now that they are a little bit available in my own geographical area.

But before I could do anything I had to firstly, go to their official office where I can purchase their modem and then I still went on to paid for the plan and I was like ''all my internet business has been accomplished''.

Currently, this Spectranet is very fast, it un-comparable to that of other Nigeria's network service. Do you when the speed of browsing goes up to 2MBps!!, if you know then you will know that this Spectranet plan is good and the best, when MTN the largest network service in Nigeria goes to only up to 300+KBps!.
    Let me go to the most important part where I can show you a full complete list of all spectranet data plans (4G LTE plans) in Nigeria.

LTE Connect Plans
    These one below are the simple plans you might want to consider for your personal use. They work 24×7 all through the month.
    Plan Name
    Time
    DL Speed
    Validity
    Data Volume
    Price
    LTE Connect 7000
    24×7
    Up to 2MBps
    30 Days
    7GB
    N7000
    LTE Connect 8500
    24×7
    Up to 2MBps
    30 Days
    15GB
    N8500
    LTE Connect 10500
    24×7
    Up to 2MBps
    30 Days
    17GB
    N10500
    LTE Connect 12500
    24×7
    Up to 2MBps
    30 Days
    20GB
    N12500
    LTE Connect 15500
    24×7
    Up to 2MBps
    30 Days
    25GB
    N15500
    LTE Connect 18500
    24×7
    Up to 2MBps
    30 Days
    30GB
    N18500

LTE Business Plans

I predict this would serve mini firms who make use of the internet.
    Plan Name
    Time
    DL Speed
    Validity
    Data Volume
    Price
    LTE Business 37500
    24×7
    Up to 2MBps
    30 Days
    65GB
    N37500
    LTE Business 56000
    24×7
    Up to 2MBps
    30 Days
    80GB
    N56000
    LTE Nite Plans
    The Nite plans are quite inexpensive and great for people who are willing to sacrifice their nights for cheap internet surfing.
    Plan Name
    Time
    DL Speed
    Validity
    Data Volume
    Price
    LTE Nite 5000
    8pm to 8am
    Up to 2MBps
    30 Days
    15GB
    N5000
    LTE Nite 7500
    8pm to 8am
    Up to 2MBps
    30 Days
    25GB
    N7500
    LTE Top Up
    There can be situations where you use up your data plan before the validity period comes to an end, never worry as spectranet makes it easy to top up your data bundle for N1000 only.
    Plan Name
    Validity
    Data Volume
    Price
    LTE Top-Up 1000
    Till Expiry Date Of Your Primary Plan
    2GB
    N1000

My Conclusion / Benedict

All the users who are or wants to enter into this Spectranet browsing are to note that the Spectranet LTE Nite Plans work 24×7 on Sundays and any other public holidays.
    All the Nigeria network service cannot be compared to this one and only Sprectranet network and it is fast, reliable, dependable, trustable, good, affordable and so many other feature that I cannot mention here, though Nigeria network is also good.
    - See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:49 am